Blogs > Lighten Up with Christy

Christy Bielek of Mentor participated in Lighten Up in 2013, but said she wanted to come back to finish what she started in 2014.

Monday, April 15, 2013

w/o4-7

Wow!  This past week FLEW by!  Started a new job and last week was my first full week and I was so focused on learning that , oh my, where did last week go?? *:-? thinking

So now, with this new job, I work on Saturdays and because of that, I miss out on Sat. A.M. boot camp *:-S worried  I'll have to get an extra workout in on my own to make up for that. I'm pretty happy with my progress so far and work or no work, I am not going to slack up on this.  Timing and scheduling is going to be a bit challenging but I will make time for that much needed extra exercise.

Eating this past week has been a little challenging also.  Found myself wanting to nibble on things I really shouldn't - like a Snickers bite!!  Had 2 but could have eaten 1/2 the bag!!!! But I stopped myself and put the lid on the candy jar (reluctantly I might add) and walked away.  I felt just a bit guilty and then I reminded myself that I have been soooo good at eating healthy thus far - this one treat won't be the big bust in my eating habits now - I just need to be strong and walk away!!!!  Which I did!!

Saw an ad for the Johnnycake Jog walk and run in the paper - am contemplating doing the 5K walk.  Maybe??????

This weeks mantra - "Keep on keepin' on".   HAVE A GOOD WEEK EVERYONE!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home