Blogs > Lighten Up with Christy

Christy Bielek of Mentor participated in Lighten Up in 2013, but said she wanted to come back to finish what she started in 2014.

Monday, March 25, 2013

w/o 3-24

Today I have my second assessment at the GHD and am positive that I have made progress this last month!!!

With Easter weekend on the horizon, I am now feeling that I can absolutely forget all the "bad" food and stick with a healthy and lean menu to indulge in.  I don't know if anyone else has had any changes in food cravings with a healthy modified diet, but I know that I do not crave sweets like I did before this program (which is a GOOD THING!!!).  We have had some things come into the house that normally in the past I would have nibbled on constantly til it was gone but that is not the case now.  I can let someone else to that "dirty job" ;>   I do have some nights that I am too restless to go to sleep when I should, but when I finally do, I sleep much better than I did before.  Those are the two most positive benefits that I have noticed this month.

Exercising on a daily basis has been the biggest asset to making this work.  I say now that I will keep up an exercise routine once this challenge is done.  And as of now I am going to try my best to make it work to that end!!  The experts don't lie about having some type of fitness regime scheduled into your day.  I just chose to ignore that advice before now.  Not happening anymore!!!  It's worked into the day and will stay there as long as the body co-operates!!

Have a wonderful Easter weekend - and pray that a warm-up is around the corner.  I am going to take the advice that I saw in a magazine article - when the weather is warm enough to do so, I am taking my exercise ball and weights along with my tablet and do my workout video outside!!!  Fresh Air should be really motivating along with the sunshine and birds singing!!

HAPPY SPRING TO ALL!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home