Blogs > Lighten Up with Christy

Christy Bielek of Mentor participated in Lighten Up in 2013, but said she wanted to come back to finish what she started in 2014.

Sunday, February 10, 2013

What a week!

I totally missed 3/4 of this week due to illness.  I mad it to Tuesday boot camp, the first visit to Cabanas for dinner and then, BOOM, that was it!  After 4 days of going between my bed and the couch, I am DONE with being sick.  It's been a long time since illness has set me back like this, but today I feel much better and think that this new week can be my whipping post for getting my game back on again.  Back to a 4 pound total loss;  am striving to increase that number by the end of this coming week.  This has been a rough start for getting into a routine with this new lifestyle.  I hope that all the stumbling blocks are past me now and my program will go nowhere but forward!!  NO MORE SETBACKS!!

As for Cabanas, I was totally impressed and satisfied with the menu offerings and what I chose for my dinner. OMG, I have never tasted such a mouth watering, juicy, super tasty piece of filet in my life.  The pesto seasoning on top of it absolutely made this piece of meat heaven!  When one has a craving for beef, this filet fits the bill.  I left the restaurant totally satisfied, but I have been thinking about that meal since I walked out the door.  I realize there are other choices on the menu, but why bother when such a wonderful choice of beef can be chosen over the fish and chicken that are the staples for the rest of the week.  So, this is my go-to order for Tuesdays for a while!!

On with the new week!!!  I hope all my fellow lighten-uppers are faring well and feeling good about their progress so far.  I, my friends am a cheerleader for all of you - and I hope we all can overcome and conquer whatever presents itself this week that might impede our progress!!
CHARGE ON!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home