Blogs > Lighten Up with Christy

Christy Bielek of Mentor participated in Lighten Up in 2013, but said she wanted to come back to finish what she started in 2014.

Sunday, February 24, 2013

w/o 2-24

Well, The first official weigh-in over.  And let me say, I am NOT HAPPY with my loss.  I really felt that with all the work outs and change in eating habits that there would be a significantly bigger number than 5 lbs. lost.  My only hope now is that when I go this week for the assessment that there will be some changes in those numbers to make up for the disappointing scale number. 

I WILL NOT give up however, as I can definitely feel a difference in some of my clothes.  And the mirror still reflects a lot of unfit and unhealthy that I still need to work hard to correct.  Sooooo....that being said I will still see Jessie 3 times a week and continue with my water workouts every week and continue to work on my cardio at home.  I hope all of you that were a little disappointed with your scale numbers will not give up either.  We're all in this together and WE CAN DO THIS!!!!

I am waiting and hoping that the weather will start to warm up a little very soon.  I really want to get out on my bike and do more outside walking rather than indoors and/or on a machine.  I feel like I get much more benefit from being outdoors rather than in.  COME ON MOTHER NATURE -  LETS GET IT GOING SOON!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home