Blogs > Lighten Up with Christy

Christy Bielek of Mentor participated in Lighten Up in 2013, but said she wanted to come back to finish what she started in 2014.

Saturday, April 20, 2013

w/o 4-14

Busy week over with!!  Was able to get in my 3 bootcamps this past week but my eating suffered a little at week end. I guess that I have been diligent enough so far that a day of off limit food choices is not too bad since I got right back on track the next day.  And amazingly enough, I really don't feel guilty about the contraband food I ate, but more conscious of the need to get right back in the saddle of healthy eating right away.  So I really feel I am in better control of my diet than I ever have been before!  That being said, I am more confident that I can stay with this new healthy routine long after Lighten Up is over with.  It's all about self control and being OK with yourself if you wander off the path a little and then knowing that it's just a small step away to get back on the path again.  Just can't wander off that path too often or too far!!!

I have a small wager with my military daughter as to who can lose the most percentage of weight by the end of June.  This will keep me motivated also.  She has knee problems and has had a hard time keeping up with her PT , so she wants to lose some weight also.  I think we both want the $100 bucks enough to put some effort into this competition!!  I know there's nothing more she would like than to get that money from a bet with her Mom!  So I have to try really hard to make her EARN that money - if she can beat me:>

I have another busy week ahead of me so there will not be much down time to get into any trouble   - good for me.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home