Blogs > Lighten Up with Christy

Christy Bielek of Mentor participated in Lighten Up in 2013, but said she wanted to come back to finish what she started in 2014.

Sunday, March 30, 2014

w/o 2/30 (new month of blogs)

Starting out this month at the same place I did last month.  No loss-no gain.  I just hope that all the workouts that I did gained a lot of muscle because I sure didn't lose any fat!!!  I think at the next weigh in I will ask for measurements - I need to see some kind of progress somewhere.  This month was not good for me mentally anyway as I just couldn't get in the mode I needed to be in.  Got the workouts going better but I'm not sure I'm there yet - and this weigh-in DID NOT HELP in any positive way.  So I really need to reset myself somewhere and get going on a positive note - maybe will see some changes in the right direction. I think I am also going to rethink my diet and try something different this month.  Not sure what yet, but something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home