Blogs > Lighten Up with Christy

Christy Bielek of Mentor participated in Lighten Up in 2013, but said she wanted to come back to finish what she started in 2014.

Saturday, March 15, 2014

w/o 3-2

I owe this blog for the above week as I was so busy between work, some pressing family issues and just a lot of " brain junk" taking up my time. 

I am truly struggling with this program this year.  Yeah, I lost 8 lbs. the first month but I just can't get my brain wrapped around what I need to do to be fully committed this time around.  Trust me, I am not happy with my weight where it is.  I have a goal weight I want to get to but I just can't figure out what motivates me this time.  I'm working out (although not as much as I did last year, but AT LEAST twice a week at the gym), I'm working at least 32+ hours a week this time.  Last year I was not working.  I am trying to stay aware of everything I eat.  What do I need to do???  At work I am on my feet the entire shift and so I am in motion a good part of my shift.  No snacking there; nope -  I have no problem saying "no" to myself when looking at candy, donuts, snack foods, pizza, sodas, sandwiches and the list goes on.  I know the damage that stuff can do to me.  I really need to dig deep this time but where????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home