Blogs > Lighten Up with Christy

Christy Bielek of Mentor participated in Lighten Up in 2013, but said she wanted to come back to finish what she started in 2014.

Saturday, March 29, 2014

w/o 3/24

We went on a short trip to NC this past weekend.  Oh my - the eating patterns went off track!!!!  Of course, we had some Carolina 'cue and some grits&ham but for the most part I tried really hard to stick to my program.  And sitting in the car for 10 hrs. each way didn't help.  I managed to get in an extra workout this week - I hoped that helped the dormency I experienced on the trip.  Also brought back a bag of some of my most favorite bakery from there.  But the good thing (if there is any about bakery food) is that each roll is prepacked and can go in the freezer.  When I want to cheat (or splurge) I will take only one piece out at a time and make it last a couple days.  I'm glad I did bring this stuff back because I found out a couple of days after we got home that my daughter is being transferred from NC to Ohio and I won't have another chance to get those yummy treats anymore.  Everything happens for a reason, right??  LOL

Weigh ins this weekend *:-S worried.  Not sure if I will be happy or not.  My scale at home only shows a couple pounds lost;  hope "Big Red" treats me better.  We'll see.  Good Luck to all - hope you are all happy with the results today!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home