Blogs > Lighten Up with Christy

Christy Bielek of Mentor participated in Lighten Up in 2013, but said she wanted to come back to finish what she started in 2014.

Monday, March 3, 2014

w/o 2-23

Weigh in was good.  I'm happy with the 8 lbs.  I know what I did last month as far as eating and exercise, so now I have a baseline and goals to meet each month to keep moving in the right direction.  I did get a boot camp class in this week - boy did it feel great to be back there!!!  Even though Jess isn't around on a regular basis, I am going to go on Sat. a.m. to Andrea's class anyway. Like Jess's class better but hey, exercise is what it's all about regardless of the trainer.
Had a 6 mos. check in with my MD this week and I was also pleased with that visit.  Blood pressure way down, of course weight coming down and everything else was great!!!
If I keep on track with weight loss, he will take me off my BP med., and also the 1/2 dose of cholesterol meds. that he already cut down last year.  Then I will be med. free (except for vitamins and supplements).  That is a big accomplishment for me because I have been on those meds, plus others, for so long!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home