Blogs > Lighten Up with Christy

Christy Bielek of Mentor participated in Lighten Up in 2013, but said she wanted to come back to finish what she started in 2014.

Saturday, February 1, 2014

week 2

Got to get back on the work out train!!  Finding it hard to get on a workout schedule again after missing @ 6 weeks after Jessica stopped doing her weekday bootcamps at Lean Living.  I am much better at going to workouts somewhere than trying to do it on my own - ( you know there a a thousand reasons why I can't find time at home :>:>none of them have any validity).  However, the good news is that I have someone lined up to help me "train" so hopefully this person will be the motivator I need now.  Also got the Vitabot going.  Not sure that I like this program yet since I used MyFitnessPal previously.  I know Vitabot has a lot more info to share but the ease of getting started is very time-consuming.  Will go with it though since it's required this time.  Forge ahead!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home