Blogs > Lighten Up with Christy

Christy Bielek of Mentor participated in Lighten Up in 2013, but said she wanted to come back to finish what she started in 2014.

Saturday, February 22, 2014

w/o2/17

Slow start to this year's program.  Really want to get my head wrapped around this but am not finding the excitement like I had last year.  And I really dislike this Vitabot program.  Finding it hard to navigate and get info.  Someone needs to go thru all the searches and look for duplicate entries.  I tried searching for protein powder and there must be at least 1000 entries - and a lot of them are exactly the same.  VERY VERY AGGRAVATING.  So, to make it quicker for me, I had to enter my own "custom" item.  And, in order to use the phone app, it seems I have to request it every time I go on the program.  Using "my Fitness Pal" last year was so much better.  And last year I was able to do almost all my entries from my phone so I could do it right when I was having a meal.  Maybe I am doing something wrong here, but I probably will only get the required 10 entries in for Vitabot; otherwise I'm sticking to the other app for my own purposes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home