Blogs > Lighten Up with Christy

Christy Bielek of Mentor participated in Lighten Up in 2013, but said she wanted to come back to finish what she started in 2014.

Sunday, July 14, 2013

w/e 7-13

The end is close at hand!!  The end of 6 mos. of Lighten Up. But that does not, by any way, mean that I am ending my weight loss journey!!!!  I am so very close to my 1/2 way point to my desired goal weight.  I have this!!  I will, by the start of Lighten Up next year, either be all the way down to my goal weight OR be at least within 5-10 lbs. of it.  Boot camp is in my daily routine now; healthier eating is the norm; being more aware of my overall health is paramount.   Lighten Up has been a well read chapter in my book of life and there will be many good lessons learned and remembered when this chapter has ended.  I am so thankful that I chose to participate in this program and I am also proud of myself for sticking with it and achieving what I have. 

To all who participated:  I hope you all had a memorable experience with Lighten Up and I also hope that even if you didn't achieve what you wanted to, don't give up.  Your goals, no matter whether it's the weight loss or something else, ARE attainable.  With a little perseverance, want and hard work, those goals can be met.  I am an "in progress" example!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home