Blogs > Lighten Up with Christy

Christy Bielek of Mentor participated in Lighten Up in 2013, but said she wanted to come back to finish what she started in 2014.

Saturday, March 15, 2014

w/o 3-9

So to follow up on w/o 3-2 post, I have found that I am also much more fatigued at the end of my work day.  When I get off at 2PM, all I want to do is go home and crash for a couple of hours.  I did do that a couple of times, but I really needed to on those days as I did not feel well ( start of a cold or flu).  But on that note, I know that doing that those couple days really helped me because I never got into the full blown cold.  And I owe that to being healthier than I was in the past; taking better care of myself physically.  Most days when I leave work, I try to find other things like errands to run or some needed chores to do right when I walk in the done.  If I sit down, I'm done.  Maybe my inner self is just tired of winter; maybe my inner self is just begging for nice weather and until it comes I just have to struggle with this slump.  How do I kick start myself to ramp it up a bit and get this body to metabolize more and not be so tired??    

Next weekend we will be going to N.C. for a few days - I am so looking forward to some warmer weather and different surroundings for a while - maybe that little escape will re-motivate me and I can have a fresh perspective on this Lighten Up journey.

BTW _ I STILL HATE USING VITABOT!!!!! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home