Blogs > Lighten Up with Christy

Christy Bielek of Mentor participated in Lighten Up in 2013, but said she wanted to come back to finish what she started in 2014.

Saturday, June 15, 2013

w/e 6-15-13

OK- Sorry Laura for missing the last couple weeks.  Time is flying by and when I think about blogging - I'm nowhere close to the computer and then I forget when I am near one.

The last couple weeks have been good except that I had to miss a couple of boot camps due to other pressing issues ( what could be more important??>  LOL)  but the extra challenges on off days keep me in line.  The next couple weeks will be busier than previous because my grandsons will be visiting!!  So excited and happy!!   Will still do my very best to keep up my Lighten Up regimen.

I just want to thank Laura for the very nice article in the N-H !!  Many friends and family saw the article and many of them had no idea I was doing this.  They were very surprised AND supportive.  And when I look at that pic from the start of Lighten-Up, I can really see the change in my face - and Marie's!!  Our hard work is showing!! 

Hope all you dads out there have a very Happy Father's Day!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home